Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2022: For the position of Process Server, the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup (M), Guwahati is accepting applications from qualified applicants. Interested and qualified applicants should apply online.
Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2022: Overview
Kamrup’s Court of the District and Sessions Judge was created in 1920. The court’s territorial jurisdiction was expanded to include the former Nagaon District in the east and Dhubri District in the west. Mr. A. Merror Esquire, ICS, was Assam Valley’s first District and Sessions Judge. Mr. I. Rashul was the first District & Sessions Judge in Kamrup after the country gained independence. The District’s territorial authority is now limited to Greater Guwahati. The District Judge and Chief Judicial Magistrate’s establishment consists of both Civil and Criminal Courts staffed by Judicial Officers of various ranks. The District & Sessions Judge Court Complex also has other courts and offices.
Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2022: Total Posts
1. Office Peon
No of posts: 2 [STH-1, EWS-1]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000-52,000/- with GP Rs. 3,900/- (P.B.-1)
2. Process Server
No of posts: 2 [UR]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000-60,500/- with GP Rs.5,200/- (P.B.-2)
Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as of 01-01-2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD etc. as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post.
How to Apply for Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2022?
- The application should be addressed to the “Chief Judicial Magistrate. Kamrup (Metro), Guwahati” and the envelope containing the application form and other documents should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………”. It is made clear that the candidate must clearly specify in his/her application for which of the post he/she is submitting candidature.
- Duly filled up application along with the self-signed testimonials should reach the office or drop box kept in the undersigned office premises on or before 18-02-2022 by 5:00 PM.
- The applications shall have to be submitted along with self-attested copies or relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, caste, etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of the recent passport size colored photographs along with one self-addressed envelope of size 5cm x 11cm shall be enclosed with the application.
- Applicants shall have to mention clearly his/her existing mobile number/numbers and email id in the application.
- The eligible candidates shall have to collect their respective Admit Card by the applicant himself/ herself w.e.f. 02-03-2022 till 15-03-2022 from the office of CJM, Kamrup (M), Guwahati during office hours and it is made clear that no call letters will be dispatched separately.
Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2022: Important links
|Advertisement Details||Office Peon | Process Server|
For More Jobs Related to Assam Government, Visit Here – Assam Government Jobs