Download Bihar ITI 2021 previous years question papers PDF download: Hi students, welcome to Job Exam Review, and today in this post we are going to share Bihar ITI 2021 previous years question papers. These question papers will be very beneficial for you if you are preparing for Bihar ITI 2021 exams.
Bihar ITI 2021 previous years question papers PDF download
Under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act of 1995, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was established. Every year, it conducts a competitive examination for admission to various professional courses at Bihar’s medical, engineering, and agricultural institutions.
If you’re preparing for the Bihar ITI, you’ll want to pay attention to this area. We’ve created a list of questions from previous years’ Bihar ITI Entrance Exams in this section. This PDF can help you continue your preparation for Bihar ITI 2021.
|Category||Bihar ITI Exam Question Paper|
|Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Course||Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Bihar ITI 2021 previous years question papers|
Bihar ITI 2021 previous years question papers
|Bihar ITI Biology Question Paper||Download|
|Bihar ITI Chemistry Question Paper||Download|
|Bihar Maths Question Paper||Download|
|Bihar ITI Physics Question Paper||Download|
Bihar ITI 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Bihar ITI exam consists of 3 sections.
- The subjects included are Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science.
- Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science all these subjects consists of 100 marks each subject for 50 questions.
- Total number of question in the exam is 150.
- Total number of marks allocated for the exam is 300.
- Time duration for the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes only.
- No Negative marking is there.
Here is the link to download the PDF of some question papers. You can download by clicking on these correct links one by one.
Bihar ITI 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
So you want to ace the Bihar ITI exam? You’re going to need a little help from more than just cramming. There are a few steps you can take, which we’ll detail here, that will ensure that your hard work pays off with top grades.
- Get enough sleep: It sounds like a no-brainer, but getting the right amount of sleep is vital to retaining information and being able to think critically. Aim for 7/8 hours per night!
- Study in groups: This is a great way to stay on top of things and get different perspectives on problems. It also helps if someone knows the material better than you do – they can explain it in ways you might not have considered before.
- Get a good night’s rest before exams: There is no point in studying for morning exams if you haven’t slept the night before! So get your beauty sleep and your exam will be a breeze!
- Keep a study group: Even if you’re not doing well in one class, joining a study group can help you stay motivated and improve everything. Keep in mind that the ones with the best grades usually have no one else to study with, so they put all their effort into one area.
- Read textbooks: Don’t rely on old formulas and outdated facts. Use textbooks to supplement your learning and get details that aren’t covered in textbooks.
- Practice writing: Time yourself, and get used to the feeling of answering questions under a strict time limit. You can practice on your own or with a study group and get more and more comfortable with the whole process.
- Get good at standardized tests: For most majors, you’re going to have to pass some kind of standardized test before you’re certified – it’s just part of life! So get used to timed exams and true/false questions. It will make the process much smoother when you go for your exams.
- Save time to review: If you’re working on a huge project, you might want to spend all of your time working. This is fine, but make sure that you reserve an hour or two every day for studying for exams. It will make a big difference!
- Get off Facebook: This is one of the biggest distractions in college today. If you’ve got a group study session coming up and someone posts about their cat or how hungover they are (yes, we know who you are!), it can be hard to focus. Try to put your phone away during study sessions and only check it every once in a while after class is over.
Best Affordable Laptops –
- Best HP Laptop Under 30000 In India 2021
- Top 5 Best Budget Laptops for Students under 50000
- Best laptop for CSE students in India under Rs 55,000/-