Amazon Summer Internship Program 2021 Apply Now – Any Under-Graduate Student Can Apply: Hi Readers, Welcome to JobExamReview. Are you looking for Online internships? Then this is the best time, as Amazon is hiring Software Development Interns. Please refer to provided Job Description and Candidate profile for the same.
Amazon Summer Internship Program 2021
You will be matched with a manager and a mentor as an intern. Early in your career, you’ll have the ability to change Amazon’s technological evolution and lead mission-critical projects. Your ideas, code, and raw intelligence will help to solve some of the most difficult technological problems in distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security, to name a few.
Qualifications for Amazon Summer Internship Program 2021
Basic Qualifications –
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Click Here To Apply Now